PDA

View Full Version : When Batista spoke last week on Smackdown...

Kane Knight
07-28-2005, 11:52 PM
Be honest, how many people started thinking aof that Abominable Snowman from Looney Toons? You know, "I will name him George, and I will love him and squeeze him and hold him and pat him and..."

I kept thinking "You took a cheap shot, George." And I pictured a giant Dave grabbing JBL and spanking him.

Batsu
07-29-2005, 12:05 AM
I know one thing, it sounded scripted and lame as crap.

I dunno who feeds Batista those kind of cheesy lines, but they sucked.

Shadow
07-29-2005, 12:07 AM

HOnestly...I kept waiting for him to start speaking, stop. Start, stop. Then hit a Spinebuster on JBL.

Pepsi Man
07-29-2005, 12:09 AM
Believe it or not, it kind of reminded me of Sting for some reason. :o

Kane Knight
07-29-2005, 12:20 AM

I don't know. They were bad enough that I suspect they came directly from Vince. Either way, Dave ain't exactly brilliant on the mic, so it would have sounded kinda lame no matter what. but that was like atrain wreck. I keep walking around waving my finger at my friends and going "You took a cheap shot..." And laughing..

Corkscrewed
07-29-2005, 12:30 AM
I DON'T LIKE BULLIES!

James Steele
07-29-2005, 12:52 AM
:lol:

I was laughing my ass off at the promo.

James Steele
07-29-2005, 12:54 AM
You had the nerve...the NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERVE!

TerranRich
07-29-2005, 01:16 AM
Why I OUGHTTA...!

Kane Knight
07-29-2005, 01:21 AM
TO THE MOON, BRADSHAW!

Hired Hitman
07-29-2005, 03:33 AM
When ever Batista talks, he has the same pace as Ric Flair.

I can't be the only one to notice this.

BatistaBomb
07-29-2005, 09:08 AM
he may have the same pace as naitch but there will never be another promo man like flair
like rvd's theme he's truely one of a kind

Chavo Classic
07-29-2005, 09:11 AM
he may have the same pace as naitch but there will never be another promo man like flair
like rvd's theme he's truely one of a kind

:roll:

Kane Knight
07-29-2005, 09:50 AM
When ever Batista talks, he has the same pace as Ric Flair.

I can't be the only one to notice this.
No, he does have the same pace. The difference is, Flair used to be able to make promos that didn't make me cracka rib laughing.

Chavo Classic
07-29-2005, 09:55 AM
Flair goes slowly through his promos to be dramatic and emphasis the power of the words he is saying. Batista goes slowly through his promos because he's an idiot, has forgotton his lines and is trying to remember them.

Londoner
07-29-2005, 10:22 AM
I laughed when Batista did that stupid pose during the middle of his promo, infact i laugh everytime he does it.Its just that when your speaking, that is not the best time to do it.

Chavo Classic
07-29-2005, 10:38 AM
I laughed when Batista did that stupid pose during the middle of his promo, infact i laugh everytime he does it.Its just that when your speaking, that is not the best time to do it.

Do you think he does that in everyday life, like in job interviews.

Interviwer - "Hello, Mr Batista, come in have a seat"
Dave - "Thank you."
Interviwer - "So, lets cut to the chase. What can you bring to Fed-Ex?"
Dave - "Well, sir, I'm a very dedication individual. I love challenges, working towards goals and targets and...

GRRRRRRR!!!!!"

Interviewer - "We'll be in touch"

Kane Knight
07-29-2005, 10:48 AM
Flair goes slowly through his promos to be dramatic and emphasis the power of the words he is saying. Batista goes slowly through his promos because he's an idiot, has forgotton his lines and is trying to remember them.
Naw. It's because he learned from Triple H.

Kane Knight
07-29-2005, 10:49 AM
It's still not as funny (IMO) as his little dance coming down to the ring. Because nothing says "serious champion" like gettin' jiggy with it.

Chavo Classic
07-29-2005, 10:51 AM
Nothing says serious champion like looking like that emo fuckwit singer from the Deftones.

Londoner
07-29-2005, 10:53 AM
Do you think he does that in everyday life, like in job interviews.

Interviwer - "Hello, Mr Batista, come in have a seat"
Dave - "Thank you."
Interviwer - "So, lets cut to the chase. What can you bring to Fed-Ex?"
Dave - "Well, sir, I'm a very dedication individual. I love challenges, working towards goals and targets and...

GRRRRRRR!!!!!"

Interviewer - "We'll be in touch"

:lol:

Though he would probably say thank you twice like this..

"Thank you sir, THAAAAAAAAANK YOU!"

Chavo Classic
07-29-2005, 10:55 AM
Who wouldn't want a Batista in their office? Handing in reports would be more fun as a weekend with batman.

Londoner
07-29-2005, 10:55 AM
It's still not as funny (IMO) as his little dance coming down to the ring. Because nothing says "serious champion" like gettin' jiggy with it.

I agree..his theme music seems so out of tune aswell, i can't ever hear how its meant to be going.Theme songs are meant to suit you when you walk to the ring imo, his doesn't, it reminds me of Edge's one.

Chavo Classic
07-29-2005, 10:59 AM
It sounds like one of those generic themes on the Smackdown PS games for your create-a-wrestler.

*Random guitar riff and heavy drums*

Kane Knight
07-29-2005, 11:10 AM
I agree..his theme music seems so out of tune aswell, i can't ever hear how its meant to be going.Theme songs are meant to suit you when you walk to the ring imo, his doesn't, it reminds me of Edge's one.
I liked BAtista's older theme. The one that was just the Kane Ripoff riff. This new one doesn't fit him, but I'm not sure they know what DOES. I'm convinced that they don't know what to do with them.

Batista's a mixed blessing. He's been pushed in part because he's been getting HUUUUUUUUUGE pops a lot of the time. This is good. IT means the WWE was paying attention. The problem is, they seem to be like, "Well, what do we do now?"

It's funnier because it's the sorta thing you'd expect to see tagging with Heidenreich. :D

Kane Knight
07-29-2005, 11:11 AM
It sounds like one of those generic themes on the Smackdown PS games for your create-a-wrestler.

*Random guitar riff and heavy drums*
Oh, come on, it's not THAT bad.

Chavo Classic
07-29-2005, 11:13 AM
Meh, you're right. At least they haven't gotten him utter some random catchphrase over the start of the song (e.g. Shelton Benjamin, Faarooq, Stevie Richards).

That be terrible :n:

Kane Knight
07-29-2005, 11:15 AM
Meh, you're right. At least they haven't gotten him utter some random catchphrase over the start of the song (e.g. Shelton Benjamin, Faarooq, Stevie Richards).

That be terrible :n:
*pyros*

I'M A DANCING FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

*Cue Batista's music.

Chavo Classic
07-29-2005, 11:17 AM
:rofl: I'd rep you for that but you don't need it/care.

Kane Knight
07-29-2005, 11:21 AM
Even better...For some reason I have an image of BAtista pausing to do his little fireworks dance, and three words BLARING...

"POLKA! POLKA! POLKA!"

Kane Knight
07-29-2005, 11:21 AM
Dave: You took a cheap shot at me, KK...You too a CHEAP SHOT."

UnDeRTaKeR
07-29-2005, 11:39 AM
I cant stand JBL, I can only tollerate him! He was a wimpy WWE Champion!
Everytime he'd be like 'I AM....A....WRESTLING GOD' shit would annoy me lol.
I think WWE needs to fire him, hell 'Bradshaw' was gay, but not like JBL lol. :lol:

LK
07-29-2005, 11:50 AM
JBL is a wrestling *deep breath* GOD!

UnDeRTaKeR
07-29-2005, 12:01 PM
JBL is a jackass is what he is, he's a sorry excuse for a Champion!
He always has to have his lil bf come save him when he needs it lmao.
I'm glad Batista kept the World Heavyweight Title, HE'S BETTER CHAMP!

Savio
07-29-2005, 12:32 PM
You got the NERRRRRRRRRRRRRRVE!

Gone Mad
07-29-2005, 01:07 PM
Batista: Repetition is my gift... It's MY GIIIIFFFTTTT!!!

**cue theme**

"DANCE ! DANCE ! DANCE!"

Batista: I wasn't finish with the p-- OH, WELL!! **random silly pose!**

Innovator
07-29-2005, 01:23 PM
I liked BAtista's older theme. The one that was just the Kane Ripoff riff. This new one doesn't fit him, but I'm not sure they know what DOES. I'm convinced that they don't know what to do with them.

Batista's a mixed blessing. He's been pushed in part because he's been getting HUUUUUUUUUGE pops a lot of the time. This is good. IT means the WWE was paying attention. The problem is, they seem to be like, "Well, what do we do now?"

It's funnier because it's the sorta thing you'd expect to see tagging with Heidenreich. :DNote to fans: next time we push a guy on our own, lets get a guy with workrate

TerranRich
07-29-2005, 04:15 PM
JBL: You look like Jane, and I will make you feel like Tarzan!!
Batista: Why I OUGHTA...!
JBL: Woo-woo-woo-woo-woo-woo-woo-woo!!!
Batista: Oh! A WISE guy! [dances]

Kane Knight
07-29-2005, 05:14 PM
JBL is a jackass is what he is, he's a sorry excuse for a Champion!
He always has to have his lil bf come save him when he needs it lmao.
I'm glad Batista kept the World Heavyweight Title, HE'S BETTER CHAMP!
Yeah, because of his mic skills and his ability to carry even a shoddy wrestler to a match.

Kane Knight
07-29-2005, 05:16 PM
Note to fans: next time we push a guy on our own, lets get a guy with workrate
We tried that. Chris Jericho, RVD, Christian...

Notice a pattern?

darkpower
07-29-2005, 05:20 PM
Be honest, how many people started thinking aof that Abominable Snowman from Looney Toons? You know, "I will name him George, and I will love him and squeeze him and hold him and pat him and..."

I kept thinking "You took a cheap shot, George." And I pictured a giant Dave grabbing JBL and spanking him.Just remember who WRITES SmackDown. The ever-so-horrible Dave Laguana.

Do you need anymore explination?

Kane Knight
07-29-2005, 05:36 PM
Naw. I wasn't asking why. Just laughing my ass off at the Looney Tunes style deal.