PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else see a more evil Undertaker Return?

Djscorpion
11-24-2005, 05:16 PM
See Title.

Kane Knight
11-24-2005, 05:51 PM
Persuasive argument.

I see the deadman returning to get revenge with the help of his father. You remember Daddytaker's original feud with Percy Pringle back in the 80s, don't you? "Cowboy" Walkertaker?

Xero
11-24-2005, 06:11 PM
An evil American Iron Chef would be pretty cool. He could go around lopping off people's ears and noses.

Kane Knight
11-24-2005, 06:20 PM
Maybe he can come back for revenger. Give him some whiteface paint and let him bust kung fu moves...

Xero
11-24-2005, 06:40 PM
Have him gain some weight and he can then finally take advantage of the "Underquaker" name.

Kane Knight
11-24-2005, 06:42 PM
Hey, howabout they bring him back as "Amish"Mark Callous?

loopydate
11-24-2005, 07:36 PM
Think you're really righteous?
Think you're pure of heart?
Well, I know I'm a MILLION times a humble as thou art!

Kane Knight
11-24-2005, 07:42 PM
I'm the entertainer all the others wanna be like
On my knees day and night sucking Vince for the spotlight
But don't complain, and don't be jealous
Coz Vinnie Mac's got a ton of manjelly for you fellas!

Kane Knight
11-24-2005, 07:42 PM
Is it wrong to parody a parody of a nicked tune?

Disturbed316
11-25-2005, 09:13 AM
Ministry Taker needs to come back and start fucking shit up.

Chavo Classic
11-25-2005, 09:17 AM
No, I want a metrosexual Undertaker

Kane Knight
11-25-2005, 09:51 AM
No, I want a metrosexual Undertaker

Didn't we have one, when his theme music was done by the same people as Billy&Chuck?

Xero
11-25-2005, 10:03 AM
Didn't we have one, when his theme music was done by the same people as Billy&Chuck?
You've done it
You've gone ahead and called me gay
And I can't allow
You to think that you can fuck me any way
So turn around
And face the Metrosexual
You're gonna pay
Cause my shirt is stained
This is gonna be my washing day

Azriel
11-25-2005, 01:35 PM
They were showing vids of him in his Ministry gardb, so I think there's a good shot

Extreme Angle
11-25-2005, 02:00 PM
what the hell is the little tear thing he used to have under his eye in matches with mankind and kane?

Jaton
11-25-2005, 02:10 PM
Like I said. We need a Hip-Hop Undertaker. Complete with the bandana. But it has to hang out the left side of his back pocket.

Draven
11-25-2005, 03:19 PM
I want to see Undertaker come back as Mrs. Doubtfire. Something tells me that would amazing.

Gone Mad
11-25-2005, 05:14 PM
A Hip-hopping genie. It will happen eventually, so why not with Taker? I mean, c'mon, kids loved Kazzam, right?

Jaton
11-25-2005, 05:46 PM
Never..

EVER

Speak of that again.

Corkscrewed
11-26-2005, 01:45 AM
I'm Undertakey yes I'm the real Takey all the other Undertakies are just imatating
So won't really Undertaker please no-sell.
Please no-sell.
Please no-sell.

Kane Knight
11-26-2005, 02:08 AM
Like I said. We need a Hip-Hop Undertaker. Complete with the bandana. But it has to hang out the left side of his back pocket.

After his return, he can reveal to the world why he hates Kane. Taker's a crip, Kane's a blood. Unfortunately for taker, Kane has Cena on his side, whereas Taker has the whitest black man this side of Colin Powell...Theodore Long. Holla Holla.

Benjamin will challenge Taker to a freestyle, but will end up sounding like B-Rad in MAlibu's most wanted.

Michaels will come out and try and convert people with watered down, inoffensive Christian rap. The two factions will set aside their differences, and Kill Michaels til he's dead.

This continues, until Kane reveals the ace up his sleeve: HE has stolen the Undertaker's bong. It is said that he who controls the bong controls the Gangstataka.

Things go swimmingly for Kane, as Taka is forced to take out his opponents before every match, until 2 weeks before Mania, when the surprise return of RVD fouls things up (That joke is soobvious I'll let you figure it out). Meanwhile, The Ortons have developed a "rap is crap" stable consisting of the Ortons, JBL, and The HEartbreak Zombie. Kane narrowly escaped Taka's wrath by escalating a fight between Hillbilly Orton and the deadman (Or blackalicious, as he's now known). This escalates into a confrontation at Wrestlemania which is left unresolved, as Austin comes out, stuns every motherfucker within 30 feet, and drinks beer for 45 minutes.

And then we will never speak of Kane using the word "Nigger" on live TV ever again.

Afterlife
11-26-2005, 09:41 AM
Persuasive argument.

:lol: That made me spit Coke on the desk.

And yes, they do seem to be hinting at a very sinister looking Supertaker. I get chills at those commercials. But that's only because I can already see the entrance....

The gong hits.

The arena goes dark.

In seconds, the stage and ramp are entrenched in a blue fog; druids line the ramp, holding sticks topped with flaming skulls. A flash of lightning, and the supervillain-esque figure of the undertaker appears on the stage. The gong strikes again, the druids throw off their cloaks and reveal themselves to be the Polkanauts! The lights in the arena flash between purple and orange, and Das Uundertaaker comes dancing down the ramp, dressed like a Danish Pirate, his minions playing his entrance theme (The Graveyard Polka) and passing out pints of lager.

He enters the ring, gives the opponent (I guess it's not Randy now) a Cholka Slammen, and his Band of Demons plays him off.

"I'm back to claim your very soul
To challenge me is useless:
The time has come to face your fear;
It's time to Face the Music."