PDA

View Full Version : Wrestling quotes you use in real life…

FourFifty
02-14-2004, 10:53 PM
Wrestling quotes you use in real life…

Okay, I may be labeled as “the only person who does that” but I think I shall start a thread about things you’ve heard while watching wrestling that you’ve said in real life.

“This is not a game!”- Eddie Gurerro
I was talking on the phone with my best friend, who knows that when I’m pissed I tend to play head games with people. I’m talking “By God, this kid is FU</>CKED UP” style head games. Well one guy pissed me off, so I’m trying to convince his girlfriend to leave him with my excuse being “Well if he didn’t stick his willy in another girl, this wouldn’t of happened.” Well, my best friend said “it sounds like you’re playing head games again, now Dani--” “THIS IS NOT A GAME!!!!” Yeah, go Eddie.

“What’s causin’ all this?” Ric Flair
I’ve found myself saying this when things get messed up.

“Now in the interest of fairness…” Vinny MacDaddy
Whenever my friends or family hear me say this, they know they WILL eat their own words!

“Hardcore rules apply.” D-Von
The best part of that WWE Original album. Things were getting hellish at the supermarket I work at, a co-worker said she was going to punch someone out, and then I said “A fight? Hardcore rules apply!”

“That’s one more for the Bad Guy!” Scott Hall
My victory line.

“wooooooooo!”
Need I say more?

Champion of Europa
02-14-2004, 10:55 PM
Nerd.

Evil Vito
02-14-2004, 11:14 PM
<font color=goldenrod>K *points to shoulders*......F *points to shoulders*.......B *points to shoulders*, my initials BTW</font>

Mister Sinister
02-14-2004, 11:15 PM
I do call myself a Sexy Beast Quite Often if you count that...

Fryza
02-14-2004, 11:30 PM
"He makes coffee nervous."

MVP
02-14-2004, 11:46 PM
Sometimes I'll call someone an assclown.

ilt_undertaker
02-14-2004, 11:49 PM
<font color=Silver>I say WOOOOOOOOOOO! whenevr I get an "A" on a math test, which is very often</font>

FourFifty
02-14-2004, 11:59 PM
Nerd.

Yeah, so?

EazyMack
02-15-2004, 12:44 AM
"What'cha gonna do?!"

"Can you dig it, sucka?" (or just "Sucka.")

I'd say "WOOOOOOO!" all the time if I could get my voice to go that high that loud. I try when no one's around but it doesn't work. :(

FourFifty
02-15-2004, 12:52 AM
"You didn't say that... tell me you did not just say that..."

"RING THE BELL! RING THE BELL!"
(ya know, for one something NEEDS to be stopped)

Hired Hitman
02-15-2004, 01:28 AM
I say "WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" but only when I see Ric Flair on Tv, or hear news about him...

I think everyone says the word "what" alot.. but that's not a saying.. it's a common word....

I say "well... Here comes the Pain" When I'm palying SD: HCTP and Lesnar makes his way to the ring...

?I only use CatchPhases If I'm actually Watching/Playing/Talking about soemthing to do with Wrestling.

Who seriously goes to a shop, buys soemthing and says "Thanks for the Stuff, Jabroni, Hit the bricks Jurior! there's a new sheif in Town, and that's the bottom line, cause stone cold said so..."

...Yeah, That's enough random thoughts for the Wrestling forum today. :yes:

Splaya
02-15-2004, 02:28 AM
To be the man you have to beat the man.

Shaggy
02-15-2004, 04:06 AM
I always use wrestling quotes for some reason

A few of the ones I use are:

"I am the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be": I use this when ever im playing a game vs my friend and im kicking his ass.

"To be the man you have to beat the man": use it when my friend thinks he can beat me in madden.

I use tons of wrestling quotes when I play Smackdown so I wont put those down

(everyone who just read this is going, man this guy is a nerd)

Nowhere Man
02-15-2004, 04:19 AM
I don't use any actual quotes, but I'll end up using a ton of phrases, most commonly "getting over" and "marking out."

Oh, and I do the Ric Flair strut every time I go bowling with my friends and get a strike.

c4g2
02-15-2004, 04:27 AM
"Who in the blue hell are you?" - The Rock

CYCLOPTERSAURUS
02-15-2004, 05:17 AM
"FSST!" -Keiji Mutoh

"HUAK! HUAKEEN!" -Keiji Mutoh

"You are deh soucks because you are noh deh jooth" -Juvi

"WOHHHHHHHHHH!?!?!?!?!" -Japanese audience when they see a big spot

mitchables
02-15-2004, 06:11 AM
Yeah I use wrestling terms more than catchphrases. Stuff like "I marked out" or "The Townsville Crocs jobbed again this week".

The Ravishing One
02-15-2004, 08:30 AM
"Who in the blue hell are you?" - The Rock

:y: me too

The Ravishing One
02-15-2004, 08:32 AM
Also love to give a few Rick Rude quotes here and there

"Cut the music" etc

DMI
02-15-2004, 08:38 AM
assclown seems to come out alot, and lay the smackdown on ya

Mikey
02-15-2004, 08:46 AM
Holla

I have bleed, sweated, and payed the price for this company

Mister Sinister
02-15-2004, 09:09 AM
Yeah, I normally do tend to call people Assclowns instead of Assholes alot too

And I find myself doing the Version 1 Hand Motion for pictures quite often too...I think I may have issues....

Hired Hitman
02-15-2004, 09:36 AM
Yeah I use wrestling terms more than catchphrases. Stuff like "I marked out" or "The Townsville Crocs jobbed again this week".
yes, that too.

Loose Cannon
02-15-2004, 09:42 AM
I use the O'Haire quote sometimes and the "Assclown" phrase.

DMI
02-15-2004, 09:44 AM
Speaking of having issues.. I use the DX suck it .....considering Im a girl, I should probably stop..

Blue Demon
02-15-2004, 09:48 AM
I tend to use WOOOOO, suckaaaa and to be the man, you've gotta beat the man. i use assclown a lot too.

The Goochinator
02-15-2004, 10:09 AM
I do call myself a Sexy Beast Quite Often if you count that...

lol i do the excat same thing like 4 times a day, my grilfriend and my friends hate that :lol:

i dont even wave at people anymore i just give them a v1 sign.....am i sick?....yes.....do i need help?.....um..yeah

Champion of Europa
02-15-2004, 10:20 AM
Yeah, so?

I was just messing, but some of those were kinda odd.

Hardcore rules apply. lol.

Champion of Europa
02-15-2004, 10:22 AM
For those sexy beasts here:
http://shopzone.wwe.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10001&storeId=10001&productId=23651&langId=-1

Enjoy.

dyadelivernowedopork
02-15-2004, 10:47 AM
When my boss is telling me off or giving out orders I like to use "WHAT?" He doesn't watch so he doesn't understand!
Also I like to use "INDEED" whenever I agree with someone

Kane Knight
02-15-2004, 11:06 AM
I really don't.

Sickboy
02-15-2004, 11:50 AM
I sometimes use the "Whooo!!" and "Know your role and shut your mouth" quotes. Oh, and of course my favourite "I'm the man with the largest EGO in the world" which is my own version of one of Steiner's favourite quotes.

Deceit
02-15-2004, 12:36 PM
nerds :(

Champion of Europa
02-15-2004, 12:42 PM
nerds :(

First page, 1st reply. :(

Stickman
02-15-2004, 12:47 PM
I do the "Whoooo" a lot.
I too do the strut at bowling.
If somebody's pissing me off I say "Shut your mouth"
If I'm horny I tell my girlfriend to "Suck it", the sad part is it works on her.

Champion of Europa
02-15-2004, 12:59 PM
I do the "Whoooo" a lot.
I too do the strut at bowling.
If somebody's pissing me off I say "Shut your mouth"
If I'm horny I tell my girlfriend to "Suck it", the sad part is it works on her.

Do you always call your cellmate your girlfriend?

Oxstar
02-15-2004, 01:10 PM
i do the woooooooo all the time and wen dx were around i used to say suck it wen i scored at football!

targo_the_sho_stopa
02-15-2004, 02:13 PM
I have been caught sayin:
"I'm not tellin you anythin, ou don't already know"
"WOOOOOOOOO"
"Belee dat"
(when I really wanna downsize someone in an argument) "You're a big fish in a small pond"
"Everything's cool when you're S.P.C"
"Take a chill pill, you're gettin all worked up over nothin"
"WHAT?" (but we all do from day to day...surely)
"WHASSUP WIT' DAT'?"
"How about I give you some Vitamin C" (my last lame starts with C so it works...I guess)
"That's not just the coolest..."etc
Also give V1 sign, or Hardyz gun thing, and on note of Team Extreme, I've started sayin "This time it counts"

Fox
02-15-2004, 02:16 PM

Burn.

The only wrestling thing I use in real life is the Kevin Nash "oh shit I just pulled my quad" thing in the weight room. The chicks dig it... or something.

targo_the_sho_stopa
02-15-2004, 02:41 PM
Oh god, my house is full of soap fans and I catch up time to time and when characters are gettin extra spotlight I'll say like "Why's he gettin pushed" etc

Champion of Europa
02-15-2004, 02:53 PM
Oh god, my house is full of soap fans and I catch up time to time and when characters are gettin extra spotlight I'll say like "Why's he gettin pushed" etc

Relevance? Got much?

Innovator
02-15-2004, 04:13 PM
WHAT - when somebody says something really retarded, I say what and look at my watch

WOOO - Nuff said.

Damn - Farooq style

And when I bowl a strike I usually throw up the devil horns

asphyXy
02-15-2004, 04:34 PM
<font color=969696>Beleee dat, playa.</font>

Stickman
02-15-2004, 11:57 PM

Do you always paint your finger nails so it looks like a girl is whacking you off?

PorkSoda
02-16-2004, 05:26 AM
I once knew this kid in about 3rd grade, he was obsessed with Batman and was a wrestling fan, and he would go around telling everyone how much Batman ruled, and sometimes say a wrestling quote with it. Like I once told him that Batman sucks, and hes like "JOEY 3:16 SAYS I WILL KICK YOUR ASS!" and another quote he said was "WATCHA GONNA DO WHEN JOEY C RUNS ALL OVER YOUUUU". And another time me and a few friends tried to get him to say Batman stinks, and he said it once, and then we started making fun of Batman, and he put his hands together in prayer and said "Ohhh Batman, please come to school and beat these people up. Batman will come!" We didnt believe him...but then all of a sudden Batman flies threw the window carrying a tape recorder and made some sound...I'll just stop here.

Sometimes in School when I don't like something I'll get up and Rock Bottom the teacher, and then give him/her the Peoples Elbow, causing me to run all over the classroom and and drop an elbow.

Iceman90
02-16-2004, 01:18 PM
I use these:

The Ayatolla Of Rockin' Rolla
Let Me Holla At You Play
Thuggin' and Buggin'
TO Be The Man, You Have Gotta Beat The Man
WOOOO!
Can You Dig That?
I am The WHOLE Dam Show!

Kapoutman
02-17-2004, 12:00 AM
I use WOOOOOOOOOOOOO whenever I'm happy. That's it.

Corkscrewed
02-17-2004, 12:02 AM
I say "mark out" a bit. Wait, you mean quotes? Um... I actually don't. Maybe "word life" but only to my brother, who watches wrestling.

The Dub
02-17-2004, 05:16 PM
"To be the man, you gotta beat the man." is a quote that can be used in many situations. I use it on the basketball court.

Vastardikai
02-17-2004, 05:35 PM
For some reason, I do the "WordLife" hand gesture, as well as the Version one gesture.

I can do one of the best Wooos around (better than John Cena, at least).

I say Indeed a great deal.

Kane Knight
02-17-2004, 08:14 PM
...Though I did realize JR's prolly at fault for my almost constantly saying "literally" as an adjective to everything...

I do the Word Life thing as a joke...

I also do the V-1 bit, but mostly because it's "I Hate You" in ASL...

(To go with the Dudleyz signing "asshole" And DDP signing "Vagina.")

Savio
02-17-2004, 08:30 PM
"I AM UNSTOPPABLE!!!" or "You can't see me" ~when I win something

ColdwaVer
02-17-2004, 08:39 PM
While bowling I've done the Flair strut, Kane's pyro-cue, several variations of cut-throat, Jake Robert's finger-circle-DDT symbol, R-V-D, Rikishi's "back dat ass up" thing, and Booker T's raise-the-roof. I once tried a spinaroonie, it didn't work very well.
I often do the Kane pyro-cue as a stretch when I'm getting out of the car.
At night I often say "cue the theme music" when I finish my work, and sometimes actually play some.
I've been known to use the phrases "tell me you did not just say/do that," "WOOOOO," "assclown," "i am that damn good," "suck it," and "reek of ---ness." I also once claimed that I had won a gold medal with a broken freakin' neck, and that I had torn my quad earlier that morning.

Chilorioman
02-17-2004, 08:45 PM
WEll I often use wrsetling terms when I talk. L ike if im telling a story of my falling flat on my face (It happens alot) I'll refer to it as "pedigreeing" my self or powerbombing my self. Also when I see something unbelivabley painful I'll yell out "ITS OVER MCMAHON!" and i refer to tackles as "spears" I often catch my self getting up from a fall on one knee with a cactus jack gun gesture yelling out "bang!bang!" or if we are playing a team in sports I'll often say "Laporte....tuesday...you will finally...REST IN PEACE!" and alot of the times being a J.R commentator in real life. Also one I use every day and you probably do to.... "Have a Nice Day!"

CANADIAN
02-17-2004, 09:10 PM
HUSS HUSS HUSS!

Fox
02-17-2004, 09:57 PM
I was walking down the sidewalk when I accidentally bumped into a blind kid with a cane. He was all "Watch where the **** you're going or I'm gonna beat the shit out of you!" So I waved my hand in front of my face and said "You can't see me!"

Evolution
02-18-2004, 06:44 PM
Ones I use:

Suck It! (With Chop)
V1 Sign
Hardyz Sign
Word Life Sign
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Clique Sign
Oh You Didn't Know?! (Whenever possible e.g. "I didn't know Austin was back".)
And That's The Bottom Line
What? (With Austin Impersonation)
You Can't See Me! (Yes with gesture)
BANG! (Working at a supermarket I bang the doors open with a trolley and scream it)
3 Minutes! (e.g. You've got to come off the P.C in about... 3 MINUTES!)
Hey, Yo!
HLA! (Whenever possible)
Good God Almighty!

And Mr Sunday Night, kinda harsh but funny as hell! It's not often you can use that phrase literally (Damn you JR)

Showstopper
02-21-2004, 09:59 PM
I use "Know your role,,," a lot, and "I'm not telling you anything you don't already know", and my all time fave:
[B][I][U]NEVER WILL YOU (ENTER RANDOM THING SOMEONE DOES TO AGGERVATE ME) A-GAIN!!!!!

thuganomicalcrippler
02-22-2004, 11:40 AM
I use these mostly:

"WHOOOOO" when I'm happy
I ask people questions that begin with "You think...." and before they can say a word , "IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!!" ITs really fun to see their reactions when I do that.
"Oh, its true"
"What?" (I make people say that between sentences when I'm talking")
"Suck it"
Assclown
The Version 1 sign
"You can't see me" with hand-waving
I use a lot of The Rock's mannerisms and expressions, especially "Jabroni", "What in the (insert color) hell do you mean" and other stuff.
Oh, I also say "Thats the Stone Cold Truth"
And also "Have a Nice Day"

Nacho Man
02-22-2004, 11:50 AM
1. 'woooooooooo' during every thrust in the act of physical love (usually only about 4 before the anti-climatic end, so doesn't get too repetitive)
2. 'Suck It!' (Prior to court order)
3. 'Here comes the pain' - (See Point 2)
4. 'Welcome to Oz.... Welcome to Oz' (When I walk through the town centre- said every second, without exception)

B-2
02-22-2004, 12:23 PM
im the best there is, best there was, and the best there ever will be- after im done masterbating

suck it- to my teachers

know your role and shut your mouth- to my imaginary friend hector when he gets out of line

i am the master and ruler of the world- whenever I win at candyland

i am the game- whenever i bathe my cats

V
02-22-2004, 09:04 PM
"just one question... who in the bluest of blue hells is mark lloyd" - The Rock

"I didn't know goldberg makes microphones" - Triple h (it was hilarious, i gained respect for him from that)

i actually say those in real life for no reason at all.. the exact way they are there

and once i said

"I'm gonna punch you so hard that youl'll hear JR say "By god [my name] has LITERALLY killed [my friends name]" ... so yeah i wont punch you too hard"