PDA

View Full Version : Wrestling this past week.

Mooияakeя™
08-04-2007, 08:15 PM
Well, weather you agree or not on anything, I think wrestling (WWE wise especially) has had possibly the best week this year.

Morrison says some great things on the mic, his voice may not be the best on there, but he makes me chuckle. I really enjoyed ECW main event. The crowd was über hot for it as well which was shocking and now I realise the god that is Elijah Burke. just loved the Joey Styles "Burke is like a man possessed... well, he was". lol.

Awesome match.

RAW for me was one of the weirdest I've seen in a while. Kennedy beat Lashley, and I mean fucking beat him like the bitch he is. Just when you was expecting the same shit over and over Carlito's music hits and he crashes Cena's rant. Orton was the man again. His charactor is so on the right tracks and I've enjoyed watching it develop... and biggest yet. Cena lost. Yes, you're reading that right.

SmackDown had a match I would usually just watch as I'm a wrestling fan, but it had me well into it this week. That's Wang Yang vs Dykstra. Thought it flowed really well and as a fued, I think I'd enjoy the matches, not that they'd get any promo / mic time anyways. lol.

Well, that's that. I'm really hyped for SummerSlam, but I think this owes a lot to HHH returning and the giant hope Cena drops the title to Orton, either way, I'm quite a happy fan this week based on those things alone above.

TNA (what we saw over here - The on with Angle's missus - so dunno if that's latest) was also worthy of a mention. I bet Angle wasn't that comfortable being like that with his daughter, but she played the part well. Crowd responded decently to Test too. Which was suprising too.

/discuss

Tb1
08-05-2007, 03:41 AM
Agree. Really enjoyed RAW this week. Didn't catch ECW or TNA, but heard they were decent too.

Impact!
08-05-2007, 04:50 AM
TNA's been pretty entertaining for a while now. I'm actually watching that and ECW the most out of all the wrestling shows currently.

chrisat928
08-05-2007, 05:34 AM
Kenny looks exactly like Owen Hart.