TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Old 08-04-2007, 08:15 PM   #1
Mooияakeя™
▒▓▀▄WINNER▄▀▓▒

Mooияakeя™ puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mooияakeя™ puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mooияakeя™ puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mooияakeя™ puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mooияakeя™ puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mooияakeя™ puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mooияakeя™ puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mooияakeя™ puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mooияakeя™ puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Wrestling this past week.

Well, weather you agree or not on anything, I think wrestling (WWE wise especially) has had possibly the best week this year.

Morrison says some great things on the mic, his voice may not be the best on there, but he makes me chuckle. I really enjoyed ECW main event. The crowd was όber hot for it as well which was shocking and now I realise the god that is Elijah Burke. just loved the Joey Styles "Burke is like a man possessed... well, he was". lol.

Awesome match.

RAW for me was one of the weirdest I've seen in a while. Kennedy beat Lashley, and I mean fucking beat him like the bitch he is. Just when you was expecting the same shit over and over Carlito's music hits and he crashes Cena's rant. Orton was the man again. His charactor is so on the right tracks and I've enjoyed watching it develop... and biggest yet. Cena lost. Yes, you're reading that right.

SmackDown had a match I would usually just watch as I'm a wrestling fan, but it had me well into it this week. That's Wang Yang vs Dykstra. Thought it flowed really well and as a fued, I think I'd enjoy the matches, not that they'd get any promo / mic time anyways. lol.

Well, that's that. I'm really hyped for SummerSlam, but I think this owes a lot to HHH returning and the giant hope Cena drops the title to Orton, either way, I'm quite a happy fan this week based on those things alone above.

TNA (what we saw over here - The on with Angle's missus - so dunno if that's latest) was also worthy of a mention. I bet Angle wasn't that comfortable being like that with his daughter, but she played the part well. Crowd responded decently to Test too. Which was suprising too.

/discuss
Mooияakeя™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 03:41 AM   #2
Tb1
Fuck em' this is The War

Tb1 got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Tb1 got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Tb1 got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Tb1 got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Tb1 got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Tb1 got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Tb1 got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Tb1 got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Tb1 got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Tb1 got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Tb1 got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Tb1 got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Agree. Really enjoyed RAW this week. Didn't catch ECW or TNA, but heard they were decent too.
Tb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 04:50 AM   #3
Impact!
R.I.P Tanner

Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
TNA's been pretty entertaining for a while now. I'm actually watching that and ECW the most out of all the wrestling shows currently.
Impact! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 05:34 AM   #4
chrisat928
*blarg*

chrisat928 does not have that much rep yet (10+)
Kenny looks exactly like Owen Hart.
chrisat928 is offline   Reply With Quote