PDA

View Full Version : Just Stop. Right Now. This is an order, dammit.

Theo Dious
09-18-2007, 07:53 AM
Dear WWE,
STOP, STOP, MOTHERFUCKING STOP with the "John Cena's daddy" bullshit. It does NOTHING to help Cena's shitty-ass character, all it does is make him look like a whiny little pussy, and it makes you look like WCW. It does nothing to make Cena's superhero character look vulnerable and human, it makes him look weak. It doesn't make Orton's character into a conscience-less, cold-blooded, calculated sociopath, it makes him look like a weak little bitch. It does not attract viewers, it repulses them. As a viewer who has continued to watch your product through every bit of garbage you have thrown our way, you have actually made me turn the channel at the sight of Cena.

Oh, and fuck you all.

That is all.

Kane Knight
09-18-2007, 08:28 AM
Dear DT

We thank you for your interest.

-WWE,

IC Champion
09-18-2007, 10:42 AM
I'm a Cena Mark now, so it's all good in my world, I enjoyed RAW quite thoroughly. I just hope every show is like that.

BigDaddyCool
09-18-2007, 11:01 AM
So Batista is finally World Heavyweight Champion after 8 goddamn title shots in a role? About goddamn time. If there is any since of justice in WWE Undertaker, Edge, Kane, Rey Mysterio, and the Great Kahli each deserve 8 title shots against Batista whenever they so desire. I mean if Batista can just come out whenever he wants to challenge for the title, then those 5 men should be able to as well. In fact, the entire Smackdown roster should be able to challenge Batista whenever they want for him hogging the #1 contender’s spot for as long as he did.

Also, on a side note the MVP Matt Hardy fued is awesome. Is there any way I can meet them when Smackdown rolls into Kansas City on Oct. 23?

Just sent that to WWE.com.

Xero
09-18-2007, 12:24 PM
That's MR. Cena to you!

Stickman
09-18-2007, 01:37 PM
I agree. Also, Hornswaggle does nothing for me or any casual veiwer I would assume.

BigDaddyCool
09-18-2007, 03:55 PM
Hornswaggle is funny, but should only be a minor part of the show, not focus of the biggest angle of the past 2 months. This is the GobblieGooker all over again.

Mr. Nerfect
09-18-2007, 06:08 PM
Hornswaggle is funny, but should only be a minor part of the show, not focus of the biggest angle of the past 2 months. This is the GobblieGooker all over again.

Exactly. The guy should not even still be Cruiserweight Champion, and it is debatable whether he is worthy of the title in the first place.

Xero
09-18-2007, 06:10 PM
The Cruiserweight Championship is nothing more than a worthless belt to make matches sound better than they are. Hornswoggle deserves the championship because he's getting it more air time than any other Cruiserweight spotmonkey ever did.

Mr. Nerfect
09-18-2007, 06:22 PM
The Cruiserweight Championship is nothing more than a worthless belt to make matches sound better than they are. Hornswoggle deserves the championship because he's getting it more air time than any other Cruiserweight spotmonkey ever did.

Actually, I disagree. Gregory Helms was consistently featured on SmackDown! each week. Hornswoggle appears frequently, but most of the time it's not even mentioned he is the Champion.

Xero
09-18-2007, 06:23 PM
Why do you think Helms was champion for so long? Because they have faith in him? No, because they had no where else to park the title.

Mr. Nerfect
09-18-2007, 06:26 PM
Why do you think Helms was champion for so long? Because they have faith in him? No, because they had no where else to park the title.

They seemed pretty high on him, actually. Signing him to a five-year contract, and putting him in that feud with Matt Hardy. Not exactly push of the century, but I think the WWE certainly had faith in Helms. They didn't really have any credible challengers for him, I agree with you there, but do they for Hornswoggle now? The top guy in the division is Jamie Noble, and when Helms was Champion, he was pretty much Funaki-level.

Russenmafia
09-18-2007, 06:49 PM
Originally Posted by BDC
So Batista is finally World Heavyweight Champion after 8 goddamn title shots in a role? About goddamn time. If there is any since of justice in WWE Undertaker, Edge, Kane, Rey Mysterio, and the Great Kahli each deserve 8 title shots against Batista whenever they so desire. I mean if Batista can just come out whenever he wants to challenge for the title, then those 5 men should be able to as well. In fact, the entire Smackdown roster should be able to challenge Batista whenever they want for him hogging the #1 contender’s spot for as long as he did.

Also, on a side note the MVP Matt Hardy fued is awesome. Is there any way I can meet them when Smackdown rolls into Kansas City on Oct. 23?

Just sent that to WWE.com.[/COLOR]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

br0ken
09-18-2007, 11:50 PM
What do you think they should do with Cena than? Just the same things over? I see people are complaining about that already, so they do different things for his character and you still are complaining.

thedamndest
09-19-2007, 12:31 AM
Watching John Cena makes me feel like Bill Murray in Groundhog's Day.

BigDaddyCool
09-19-2007, 12:37 AM
What do you think they should do with Cena than? Just the same things over? I see people are complaining about that already, so they do different things for his character and you still are complaining.

Turn him heel for starters. Also make him paraniod or over confident. Either way.

Actaully they can start building on it now. I mean look at Raw, he started laughing when Coach told him that it would be Cena v Orton later that night. And he started laughing again when he found out his opponent was Santino. As if niether were at his level. Make him an over confident heel that starts to get lazy and whne he does lose he blames it on everything but him. That way he becomes his own weakness. Then HBK can come in and have another title run.

darkpower
09-19-2007, 02:52 AM
I'm liking this storyline with Orton/Cena/MR. Cena. It actually IS giving Cena a viable weakness (his temper), and with the character Orton has of being a cold, heartless being, I'm enjoying what they are trying to do with the story. But they should make Cena drop the title at No Mercy (which I think that's what they are going for).

I'm also smelling a "damn setup" here, too, that they will try to swerve to us in having Mr. Cena turn on him somehow at No Mercy.

Kalyx triaD
09-19-2007, 04:13 AM
I haven't watched in a few weeks (less and less since the Benoit thing) and I tune in to see:

-A midget, who was a funny addition, now a champion, destroying what little credibility Helms tried his damndest to give the Cruiserweight Title. Oh, and he's Vinnie Mac's 'Bastard Son'.
-Randy Orton, a heel who got to defeat Benoit for the World Title clean way back when, needs mind games to beat someone who can't wrestle.
-Triple H, who's actually got his prime physique (good for Paul), is fueding with Carlito. Though it makes sense that he should climb the ladder upon return, when was WWE all about sense? Who expects Carlito to beat someone who matched Austin and the Rock? There's no story here, just a Pedigree in the making.

I used to abandon activities come Monday 9pm, but nothing's going down worth my attention. And that's even a backstage rant.

Theo Dious
09-19-2007, 11:46 AM
What do you think they should do with Cena than? Just the same things over?

They ARE doing the same things over. It's a total formula.

1. Challenger is introduced
2. Cena disses challenger
3. Build up adversity for Cena
4. Have JR scream about the humanity of it all
5. Schedule seemingly insurmountable match for Cena
6. Cena wins
7. Either introduce new challenger or repeat steps 2-6 until you feel like introducing new challenger

The only thing that comes across as anything different is the "introduce adversity" bit. It doesn't matter if the adversity is a Samoan with a penchant for thumbing your throat, or a ten foot non-English speaking giant, or some guy whaling on your dad. At least the first two don't lead to Cena weeping openly on WWE programming. It's little different than what people bitched about HHH for, except that people don't have an intrinsic hatred of Cena.

The One
09-19-2007, 11:53 AM
I don't care anymore. Seriously, they can have John Cena be Champ for life at this point and I'd be no more upset or shocked than I am right now...the ONLY thing I am begging, absolutely begging WWE to do is get rid of the god damn mother fucking disgraceful ugly piece of shit known as the Spinner Belt. Seriously, in like 3 years there has been exactly one moment that I have not been totally repulsed by the title and that was when RVD was champ and he made the "Look, it spins" joke, which was only funny because of the total stonner way he gave the line. Other than that, I have despised the belt since the moment it showed it's ugly head.

Kane Knight
09-19-2007, 12:17 PM
The spinner belt isn't that bad.

Gerard
09-19-2007, 12:45 PM
Cenas dad is fucking hardcore and resiliant as hell. Look at it this way, he took that boot to the head from orton and TWO week later was back at Raw. Where the fucks Michaels and RVD? Months later and still not back????

Theyre clearly not in cenas dads league. :mad:

:shifty:

FourFifty
09-19-2007, 12:54 PM
Oh christ, that's a good point.... So good I don't want to admit it's a good point.....

Xero
09-19-2007, 01:06 PM
Cenas dad is fucking hardcore and resiliant as hell. Look at it this way, he took that boot to the head from orton and TWO week later was back at Raw. Where the fucks Michaels and RVD? Months later and still not back????

Theyre clearly not in cenas dads league. :mad:

:shifty:
He has a metal plate in his head.

In fact, that should be his gimmick.

In fact, he should be repackaged as The Prototype.

Kane Knight
09-19-2007, 01:59 PM

In fact, he should be repackaged as The Prototype.

"We can rebuild him...We have the technology."

"Uhhh...Dad? You just used that line on me!"

Theo Dious
09-19-2007, 04:08 PM

They could re-hash the Lex Luger "medical implant/foriegn object" angle.
</>
</>
</>
</>
</>
</>
</>
</>
</>
</>
He could do a flying headbutt to get heat.
</>
</>
</>
</>
</>
</>
</>
</>
</>
</>
...is that still considered insensitive? :shifty:

BigDaddyCool
09-19-2007, 04:34 PM
They could re-hash the Lex Luger "medical implant/foriegn object" angle.
</>
</>
</>
</>
</>
</>
</>
</>
</>
</>
He could do a flying headbutt to get heat.
</>
</>
</>
</>
</>
</>
</>
</>
</>
</>
...is that still considered insensitive? :shifty:

Only if he does it to Eugene.

Anybody Thrilla
09-21-2007, 09:33 AM
I disagree with this match being 'insurmountable odds' for Cena. I honestly think Cena looks like he should win, which is a good thing for Orton's chances. It's been Cena's temper that has been his downfall the entire feud, but now, he'll be allowed to be as crazy as he wants. The crafty Orton will overcome it somehow.

I really don't see much wrong with this feud. Cena's dad took that Orton beatdown like a champ.

Xero
09-21-2007, 10:10 AM
Cena will once again be beat down a week or two before the PPV and be made to look like the Underdog again.

Innovator
09-21-2007, 12:30 PM
My name is John Cena, you killed my father, prepare to die

Xero
09-21-2007, 12:33 PM
INCONCEIVABLE!

Theo Dious
09-21-2007, 04:00 PM
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.