PDA

View Full Version : Can someone tell me if this is true?

darkpower
01-07-2008, 06:28 AM
I overheard someone at work last night saying something about the NE Patriots being caught videotaping something they shouldn't AGAIN a few days ago. According to this person, a player (or someone associated with the Pats) was at another's practice session videotaping the whole thing and got caught, and now they Pats are going to be facing some HUGE issues (like them being disqualified from what I was overhearing).

Wondering if this is true or not and if so, someone point me to where I can find some info on this, because that was the first time I heard about this.

ct2k
01-07-2008, 06:59 AM
That would be pretty hilarious after the whole 'unbeaten' thing

VonErichLives
01-07-2008, 07:17 AM
I live here and haven't heard anything... A player, at another teams practice video taping... now that would be funny.

Kris P Lettus
01-07-2008, 05:22 PM
If that had really happened it would be all over ESPN and whatnot, which it isn't..

Jura
01-07-2008, 06:11 PM
They're probably jealous of the Patriots and just spreading rumors.

Jesus Shuttlesworth
01-08-2008, 08:34 PM
Yeah I can't say I've heard this. I doubt it's true, but the funny thing you are allowed to videotape the first 15 minutes of an NFL teams practice

Y2C
01-09-2008, 07:10 PM
LOL a player at another team's practise with a hand held video cam.

Kris P Lettus
01-11-2008, 09:55 AM
Yeah I can't say I've heard this. I doubt it's true, but the funny thing you are allowed to videotape the first 15 minutes of an NFL teams practice

I dunno if regular practice is like training camp practice but during training camp, the first like 45 minutes is nothing but positional warm-ups and stretching.. Like, all the QBs get together and throw, all the RBs do running drills, etc etc..

WestNZ
01-16-2008, 03:19 PM
it would be pretty funny ifit was true though. seeing as they are unbeaten this year it would be a killer end to the season

darkpower
01-16-2008, 05:36 PM
I would've half wished it was true, since that would be poetic justice.

I mean, they are a good team and all, but they seem to me like they think they are the second coming of Christ or something. They think everyone should just suck their dicks, and never really respect anyone (or the game). And one for being VERY tired of the Pats being this "media darling" in which EVERY SINGLE ONE of the sports pundits seem to defend them or take their side (maybe spygate could've changed that, but they have seemly forgotten THAT'S even happened, too), I was hoping that something would put them in their place.

VonErichLives
01-16-2008, 08:24 PM
I would've half wished it was true, since that would be poetic justice.

I mean, they are a good team and all, but they seem to me like they think they are the second coming of Christ or something. They think everyone should just suck their dicks, and never really respect anyone (or the game). And one for being VERY tired of the Pats being this "media darling" in which EVERY SINGLE ONE of the sports pundits seem to defend them or take their side (maybe spygate could've changed that, but they have seemly forgotten THAT'S even happened, too), I was hoping that something would put them in their place.

Well, you always have those Indians... :shifty:

WestNZ
01-17-2008, 03:48 AM
Oh well, if it is true, they arent the first team in international sports this year to get busted, and i doubt they will cop a $130mill fine for it either

VonErichLives
01-17-2008, 12:25 PM
Oh well, if it is true, they arent the first team in international sports this year to get busted, and i doubt they will cop a $130mill fine for it either

It's not, but DP lives in a different world then the rest of us... so, we can either change his meds or just humor him...

WestNZ
01-18-2008, 03:16 AM
i vote for change meds, LOL