View Single Post
Old 10-18-2018, 01:40 AM   #96
SlickyTrickyDamon
Quark is Less Impressed.

SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrodmuc316 View Post
No no no. Nothing to do with the regime or supporting it.

My point is regardless of the situation, the media will spin it and make it about hating Trump.

If WWE could not be tied to Trump, it would not be such an issue. If they were against Trump, the same media would spin WWE in a positive light for going against Trump.

That is all I am saying. Nothing political or a moral stand, just that WWEs portrayal in this story is skewed by the media's hatred for Trump.

WWE going would be a bad move in my opinion either way, but the level of anger and disgust toward them by the high horse media would be far less if WWE was not seen as "Trump Friendly".
Trump's son-in-law has a lot to do with US/Saudi relations. Trump is fully supportive of WWE in this for now.
SlickyTrickyDamon is offline   Reply With Quote