TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-18-2018, 01:35 AM   #11
xrodmuc316
CodeBot Engaged...WOAAHH!

xrodmuc316 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)xrodmuc316 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)xrodmuc316 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)xrodmuc316 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)xrodmuc316 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)xrodmuc316 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)xrodmuc316 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)xrodmuc316 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)xrodmuc316 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)xrodmuc316 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)xrodmuc316 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)xrodmuc316 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)xrodmuc316 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Smeat View Post
That legit makes no sense. Why would WWE get praised for siding with the regime involved in the embassy murder. People are made at the WWE because they don't buy the "progress" excuse and WWE trying to sneakily go ahead with the event. Even WWE's shareholders are not entirely in all praise for the Saudi deal since WWE refuses to let them know the exact details of it.

If anything, it would lead to even more backlash and get rid of any pretext of them being with the Saudis for non-monetary reasons. They'd also be opening themselves to potentially serious legal repercussions if the US were to pass sanctions.
No no no. Nothing to do with the regime or supporting it.

My point is regardless of the situation, the media will spin it and make it about hating Trump.

If WWE could not be tied to Trump, it would not be such an issue. If they were against Trump, the same media would spin WWE in a positive light for going against Trump.

That is all I am saying. Nothing political or a moral stand, just that WWEs portrayal in this story is skewed by the media's hatred for Trump.

WWE going would be a bad move in my opinion either way, but the level of anger and disgust toward them by the high horse media would be far less if WWE was not seen as "Trump Friendly".
xrodmuc316 is offline   Reply With Quote