TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

View Poll Results: Who among the following is the best worker?
Kurt Angle 18 42.86%
Chris Benoit 16 38.10%
Shawn Michaels 4 9.52%
Chris Jericho 4 9.52%
Voters: 42. You must log in or register to vote on this poll.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-04-2004, 11:53 AM   #7
BasicThuganomics
WordLife
 
Posts: 705
BasicThuganomics does not have that much rep yet (10+)
Raven? You've got to be fucking kidding me?

I can see how people would think he is good (I don't) But the best? No way in hell. No way he can be compared to guys like Bret Hart, Shawn Micheals, Benoit, Angle, Jericho, Eddie, and quite a few other people actually.


I'll main event Wrestlemania! you see me you're outta luck.....

You don't like what I'm saying? Well I just don't give a FUCK!!!!
BasicThuganomics is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®