![]() |
|
|
#24 |
|
All Part Of The Plan
Posts: 12,125
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Wrestlemania XIII
![]() Bradshaw demonstrates the 'Haze-o-matic' ![]() One-Armed Man desperately wanted the tag ![]() Thrasher checks his watch to make sure he hasn't jobbed out too early to prevent him losing his paycheque ![]() A pig farmer being pinned by a freak in a dress...nah, WWF was *fine* back in 97 ![]() "I can't believe I'm gettin paid for this shit!" ![]() And here we have an example of the lesser known, very rare, Greenus Rockus ![]() "...and then I'm gonna get my own movie!" "...What in the *hell* have you been smoking?" ![]() So *that's* where the DX crotch chop came from... ![]() "Trust me kid, just keep your head down, pretty soon you'll have a steady job on Superstars" "Hnn...nooooooooo!" ![]() "Ok fine, I'll job, just get the old man's towel out of my mouth!" ![]() "Jesus Dad, didn't we talk about you wearing a shirt in public?" ![]() HHH: "It's ok...it'll be ok...I'll be on top someday...it'll be ok..." ![]() Chyna is let out for the first time ![]() HHH gives props to his man Satan, front row again ![]() HHH: "..****in jip...still have to make it look interesting...gotta be a way around that somehow..." ![]() "Say...this is pretty interesting. What if I just do this all the time? That could work. Shit yeah!" ![]() Vader had wanted ribs, but he didn't mean literally... ![]() Odds are high that someone somewhere heard the words "one legged man in an asskicking contest" right around now ![]() Bret's attempt at legdropping Austin's neck over the railing went horribly wrong ![]() God returned to his seat near the front ![]() Shamrock was momentarily torn...check for the submission or check out Austin's ass? Tough one... ![]() Shamrock: "Hey, my name's Ken. Wanna go for a drink later?" Austin: "*Really* not the time right now..." ![]() Eventually Austin had to feign passing out just to shut Shamrock up ![]() "Hi kids!" ![]() Dental floss can be a bitch to get out sometimes... ![]() The first recorded sighting of the invisible crucifix ![]() "Hey weren't you wearing purple last year?" "Uh, yeah...my wife mixed my stuff in with hers in the wash" ![]() "I hate it when they do that. Fortunately my wrestling gear has never gotten caught out" "Oh man, it was terrible. Man, if I could, I'd just nab a piece of eye candy and divorce the bitch..." ![]() "What the...is that mascara?" "Uh...I uh...well...yes. Guilty pleasure." ![]() "Nope, your posture seems fine" ![]() "*sniff* Nope, no crotch rot here" "Well, that's a relief" ![]() "Check me out. I shaved my pits and everything!" |
|
|
|