![]() |
|
|
#11 | |
|
Black Sheep Jew
Posts: 8,859
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
Looking at your list and comparing them to the current main eventers and the main eventers of my childhood...I just don't see it at all. Morrison over Cena/Hogan/Hart/Michaels/Taker - no way Miz could become THE guy Kofi is very talented and very over but as we have seen before when he was on RAW, it takes WWE writers and fans all of 2 seconds to forget him. Ziggler - A strong mid card talent he will always be and that is not a put down. I just don't see hardly any of the fresh faces of WWE reaching the heights of the ones I listed above.....Could be wrong (and probably am) but currently there is NOBODY even close to a Taker/HBK/HHH. |
|
|
|
|