![]() |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: #190 | |||
| CM Punk |
|
39 | 51.32% |
| Roddy Piper |
|
37 | 48.68% |
| Voters: 76. You must log in or register to vote on this poll. | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#9 | |
|
James Steele's Lackey
Posts: 465
![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
I like CM Punk as well as the next guy (well, not as much as some, I guess), but to say he is better then Roddy Piper RIGHT NOW is recockulus. I think Piper gets a bad rap becuase he never held the title, but if he was around today, trust me, he'd be a multi-time champion. Remember this too: Piper, IMHO, was just as intremental in getting Wrestlemania I off the ground as Hogan. You think Orndorff could have done it alone? Who could you substitute for Piper and make that event memorable? King Kong Bundy? Iron Shiek? Volkoff? Nope. Pipers "it" rating is off the fuckin charts. He has more "it" in his pinky then most people have in there hold bodies. I'd still watch him to this day. I marked out big time for Pipers pit. |
|
|
|
|