TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-22-2011, 11:44 AM   #33
Pintint
Needs to be 20% cooler
 
Pintint's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,614
Pintint is good (20,000+)Pintint is good (20,000+)Pintint is good (20,000+)Pintint is good (20,000+)Pintint is good (20,000+)Pintint is good (20,000+)Pintint is good (20,000+)Pintint is good (20,000+)
Personally when it comes to wrestlers, I judge them by their work in the ring/in character. Basically limiting to what they do on television. What they do off it, I dont really care. JBL entertained me as an on air personally, even if I am pretty sure he is an a-hole backstage.
Pintint is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®