TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > entertainment forum

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-04-2014, 04:55 PM   #11
Jura
▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬
 
Jura's Avatar
 
Posts: 16,011
Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Ray Donovan is an interesting show but I don't know if it'll last long. I implore you guys to check out Banshee. The Tomorrow People seems to not be advertised much but it's a decent show so far.

Bitten, Enlisted, Helix, Black Sails are shows I will be trying out. I watched the first 15 mins of Vikings and it seemed pretty good so I'll give that a go but there's so many TV shows right now.
Jura is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®