TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-29-2004, 09:32 PM   #11
Loose Cannon
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by The CyNick
Plus I'm still hoping they do a shooters group with Angle, Lesnar and WGTT.
Yeah, I posted something a few days ago on how I would Absolutely LOVE a stable like this.. Did you here something on how they are thinking about doing this CyNick? Cause that would totally Rule.
  Reply With Quote
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®