![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
You can't teach that
Posts: 19,337
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Not Piper, he killed Sean O Haire. It shouldnt be a legend, cause they draw away from their guys. Mid Level guys like Atlas are ok, as would be a new type character.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Gets Hardcore in the gym
Posts: 4,565
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
I dont think he killed O'Hare's career, I think it was a combination of alot of things. He joined with Piper, completely changed his gimmick and then when they released Piper the had no where to go. They had him on Velocity for a while, and from some of the rumors I heard he hated that Vince wanted to make him a "monster kinda wrestler" limiting his moves to just a big pounding moves.
|
|
|
|