TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2008, 07:26 PM   #1
XL
Feeling Oof-y
 
XL's Avatar
 
Posts: 17,152
XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Cheers Noid, thanks for responding.

I love the fact that even in telling me/us who you would drop you still mostly find a positive to mention. Whilst I find it amusing I also wish I had that kinda positive mental attitude.
XL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 01:45 AM   #2
Impact!
R.I.P Tanner
 
Impact!'s Avatar
 
Posts: 8,219
Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by XL View Post
Cheers Noid, thanks for responding.

I love the fact that even in telling me/us who you would drop you still mostly find a positive to mention. Whilst I find it amusing I also wish I had that kinda positive mental attitude.
He's part of the Optimists...we try to see the good in everything...
Impact! is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®