![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
You can't teach that
Posts: 19,337
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
He's Here
Posts: 60,735
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
See, this is what I don't get. People who shit on stuff like Hornswoggle but have no problem with stuff like this.
It's the same type of comedy in an Entertainment-centric promotion. I just don't get the double standard. Whether you think Hornswoggle isn't as good, whatever, but it's still the same shit. Guess it's just anything you can find to put down "the E". |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
Ninja Mod, Esquire
Posts: 12,676
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
I find shit in DDT amusing, but I also find it creative. The same way I loved Saturn with Moppy, or Al Snow with Head. Just because a person likes comedy in wrestling doesn't mean he likes ALL comedy in wrestling. And yes, I think a ladder winning a belt is funnier, better, and more creative then a midget winning a belt. |
|
|
|
|