![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Posts: 52,478
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
I dont think Tommy Dreamer will get in first. Im almost willing to bet RVD gets in first, and thats a slim shot at best..
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
He's Here
Posts: 60,735
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
It's High Noon!
Posts: 15,703
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
I could see Heyman most definately. Then RVD, and then Dreamer. I'd say Tazz, Foley, and the Dudleys all would get there too, but as long as they are in TNA, there isn't a hell's chance. Same could be said for Bischoff when you think about it. I mean if you induct Heyman, you might as well induct Bischoff too.
|
|
|
|