TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2010, 11:32 PM   #1
LuigiD
 
LuigiD's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,920
LuigiD has a good deal of rep (10,000+)LuigiD has a good deal of rep (10,000+)LuigiD has a good deal of rep (10,000+)LuigiD has a good deal of rep (10,000+)LuigiD has a good deal of rep (10,000+)LuigiD has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
Overall, felt this was not really good at all.
Wasn't really into HBK vs. Taker. I mean, I liked the match..but when I heard that HBK was going against Taker again I thought it was going to be some pretty epic shit for them to repeat a Taker rival again. oh well..
LuigiD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 11:34 PM   #2
The Franchise
Just a bro.
 
The Franchise's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,517
The Franchise is good (20,000+)The Franchise is good (20,000+)The Franchise is good (20,000+)The Franchise is good (20,000+)The Franchise is good (20,000+)The Franchise is good (20,000+)The Franchise is good (20,000+)The Franchise is good (20,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuigiD View Post
Overall, felt this was not really good at all.
Wasn't really into HBK vs. Taker. I mean, I liked the match..but when I heard that HBK was going against Taker again I thought it was going to be some pretty epic shit for them to repeat a Taker rival again. oh well..
what? Can you elaborate? I understand that people thought this WM was a let down (I agree with that) but Taker/HBK was the one thing that wasn't a let down IMO. How was that not a classic?
The Franchise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 12:17 AM   #3
LuigiD
 
LuigiD's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,920
LuigiD has a good deal of rep (10,000+)LuigiD has a good deal of rep (10,000+)LuigiD has a good deal of rep (10,000+)LuigiD has a good deal of rep (10,000+)LuigiD has a good deal of rep (10,000+)LuigiD has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
what? Can you elaborate? I understand that people thought this WM was a let down (I agree with that) but Taker/HBK was the one thing that wasn't a let down IMO. How was that not a classic?
Well, like I said..overall it was not really a bad match. I just felt that since they are doing it with HBK again..it was going to be even more epic than the first one. You know when you have friends that run their mouths about a movie so much and then you see it and you expect it to be so huge but it isn't? that is what I felt like. There was cool spots like the moonsault and such but I guess my expectations overall were higher.
LuigiD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 12:19 AM   #4
The Franchise
Just a bro.
 
The Franchise's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,517
The Franchise is good (20,000+)The Franchise is good (20,000+)The Franchise is good (20,000+)The Franchise is good (20,000+)The Franchise is good (20,000+)The Franchise is good (20,000+)The Franchise is good (20,000+)The Franchise is good (20,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuigiD View Post
Well, like I said..overall it was not really a bad match. I just felt that since they are doing it with HBK again..it was going to be even more epic than the first one. You know when you have friends that run their mouths about a movie so much and then you see it and you expect it to be so huge but it isn't? that is what I felt like. There was cool spots like the moonsault and such but I guess my expectations overall were higher.
What more could they have done?
The Franchise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 12:21 AM   #5
Xero
He's Here
 
Xero's Avatar
 
Posts: 60,735
Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
What more could they have done?
The ONLY thing I would have done was a different finish. The Jumping Tombstone was a nice touch, but I'd rather have seen another move finish it.
Xero is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®