![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Selectively Social
Posts: 16,336
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Welcome to the club. Your first newsletter with arrive in 6-8 weeks.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Ron Paul 4 EVA
Posts: 152,467
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Yeah, but you're a chump.
He does cross dress, but I don't think he's the one you're talking aboot. |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
It's High Noon!
Posts: 15,703
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
I'm looking forward to it, even though the rockstar social club site says I am 99.9%, because it says I'm missing 1 part of the bandito outfit. TBH, the only outfit I don't have is the Deadly Assassin one, and even then I just need to win a duel in Armadillo.
Quote:
Damn. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 | |
|
Ron Paul 4 EVA
Posts: 152,467
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|