![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
I'm Brllnt!
Posts: 3,139
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
RIP SABU
Posts: 35,585
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Yeah, might as well call it the fucking World Cruiserweight Championship while they're at it...that's why I really have to hope and pray that somehow against all the odds we see Swagger take back his belt Sunday, or that we see either one as champ at the end of the night only to have had Christian be SD!'s MitB winner, and have him cash in and win the belt at the end of the night to send the crowd home happy. Most likely a pipe dream, but I can still hope.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
Posts: 61,634
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
That being said, I don't really have a problem with Rey winning the title. He's a great talent. His first reign was booked into oblivion, though, and his second win came at a wrong point in time (Swagger was doing fine, and CM Punk was the other guy in the match that could have used the win). It being used as a bargaining chip makes sense, given that they wanted Rey to stay, but is a bit messy. I've got a gut feeling that Mysterio won't be walking out of Money in the Bank "World Champion," though. It may be Swagger, it may be McIntyre or it may be Christian; but I have a feeling someone is taking the gold. On an unrelated note: I find it really odd that in discussions of bad champions, one who never comes up is Vince Russo. At least David Arquette's win was done as a publicity stunt. Who the fuck was Vince Russo to deserve a fluke win? But I didn't watch at the time, so maybe I was missing something? |
|
|
|
|