TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2010, 01:51 AM   #1
SOCCER LEGS
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSlim View Post
Okay... I'll just say it.

I have the code for the Undertaker ministry attire. But I cannot find anywhere that I'm supposed to put it in so how do I use it?
pretty sure its just a code at the code screen
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 10:35 AM   #2
SuperSlim
*Oh Sh*t*
 
SuperSlim's Avatar
 
Posts: 19,302
SuperSlim puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)SuperSlim puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)SuperSlim puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)SuperSlim puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)SuperSlim puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)SuperSlim puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)SuperSlim puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)SuperSlim puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)SuperSlim puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOCCER LEGS View Post
pretty sure its just a code at the code screen
No. You know how you put in the online axxess code... that's how this one is. But it won't fit anywhere. It's supposed to be downloadable content.
SuperSlim is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®