TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2004, 06:17 PM   #1
Fryza
Fthagn?
 
Fryza's Avatar
 
Posts: 10,042
Fryza puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Fryza puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Fryza puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Fryza puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Fryza puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Fryza puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Fryza puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Fryza puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Fryza puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayfabeMan
It's so anything that has collected on the bottom of their boots on
the way to the ring won't get in the ring itself. If you get any type
of dirt,sand,glitter,etc.. on the canvas, and that stuff gets in your
eyes - it's bad news.
I liked my theory better.
Fryza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2004, 06:46 PM   #2
Pepsi Man
 
Pepsi Man's Avatar
 
Posts: 15,983
Pepsi Man has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Pepsi Man has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Pepsi Man has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Pepsi Man has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Pepsi Man has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Pepsi Man has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Pepsi Man has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fryza
I liked my theory better.
Actually, yours was gay. The foreigners who do it are like Regal or Tiger Ali Singh, and they're doing it because it's "proper". I debated calling you on it right off the bat, but then Kayfabeman basically explained it in a lengthy post. (lengthy for the subject anyway)
Pepsi Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2004, 06:54 PM   #3
Fryza
Fthagn?
 
Fryza's Avatar
 
Posts: 10,042
Fryza puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Fryza puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Fryza puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Fryza puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Fryza puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Fryza puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Fryza puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Fryza puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Fryza puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepsi Man
Actually, yours was gay. The foreigners who do it are like Regal or Tiger Ali Singh, and they're doing it because it's "proper". I debated calling you on it right off the bat, but then Kayfabeman basically explained it in a lengthy post. (lengthy for the subject anyway)
Never said it was right, I just said I liked it better.

Anyways, it was what I have ALWAYS thought when they did it. The ONLY people I've seen do it are generally anti-American heels, so I always figured it was a sign of disrespect.

*shrug* Still liked mine better.
Fryza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2004, 07:11 PM   #4
Pepsi Man
 
Pepsi Man's Avatar
 
Posts: 15,983
Pepsi Man has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Pepsi Man has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Pepsi Man has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Pepsi Man has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Pepsi Man has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Pepsi Man has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Pepsi Man has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fryza
Never said it was right, I just said I liked it better.

Anyways, it was what I have ALWAYS thought when they did it. The ONLY people I've seen do it are generally anti-American heels, so I always figured it was a sign of disrespect.

*shrug* Still liked mine better.
Pepsi Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2004, 10:06 PM   #5
HeartBreakMan2k
Franchise of TPWW
 
HeartBreakMan2k's Avatar
 
Posts: 15,458
HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fryza
Never said it was right, I just said I liked it better.

Anyways, it was what I have ALWAYS thought when they did it. The ONLY people I've seen do it are generally anti-American heels, so I always figured it was a sign of disrespect.

*shrug* Still liked mine better.
Taz did it in ECW.
HeartBreakMan2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®