![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
TPWW's #3 Peep
Posts: 20,903
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
For the record KK, I enjoyed the Attitude Era as much as anyone, but the whole point of this thread is basically about everyone who's still whinging about the PG era and how 'WWE was awesome in the AE but sucks now'.
And same for all the 'which WCW stars should we see in WWE?' posts. Edit: Oh yeah, and your post makes sense.
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
Ron Paul 4 EVA
Posts: 152,467
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
that's why ratings are down, crowds are quieter, and we have middling champs who are more a "see what sticks" approach. I mean, I like Sheamus, feller, but the fucker was put up too fast, and largely as a trial. Trying out guys at the top is a horrible idea, even if I liek some of them, but it's a product of the era. |
|
|
|