![]() |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: How do you rate Booker T as a commentator? | |||
| 5 out of 5 |
|
4 | 10.26% |
| 4 out of 5 |
|
12 | 30.77% |
| 3 out of 5 |
|
13 | 33.33% |
| 2 out of 5 |
|
5 | 12.82% |
| 1 out of 5 |
|
1 | 2.56% |
| Get Rid of Him |
|
4 | 10.26% |
| Voters: 39. You must log in or register to vote on this poll. | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#19 |
|
I Am Perfection
Posts: 1,178
![]() ![]()
|
I still don't understand the hate for Striker. Is it because it's popular to hate on him or what? Because I think he was a great commentator.
|
|
|
|