TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2011, 04:57 AM   #1
Drakul
"Steven, your fossa!"
 
Drakul's Avatar
 
Posts: 9,603
Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)
So, I thought I'd play this again and finish up the story.

Installed it on my hard drive but I can't get past the loading screen to start my SP game. I looked it up online and someone said deleting the options save works so I tried that and it's not helped.

Any ideas or am I going to have to delete my save?
Drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 05:09 AM   #2
#BROKEN Hasney
BAY BAY
 
#BROKEN Hasney's Avatar
 
Posts: 36,524
#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakul View Post
So, I thought I'd play this again and finish up the story.

Installed it on my hard drive but I can't get past the loading screen to start my SP game. I looked it up online and someone said deleting the options save works so I tried that and it's not helped.

Any ideas or am I going to have to delete my save?
Back up the save to a USB stick and see if you can start a game with no issues before you delete it outright. If it's still freezing up, try reinstalling? Might have had some corruption on a scratch or something.
#BROKEN Hasney is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®