TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > sports forum

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-07-2011, 06:36 PM   #11
Hardkore Kidd J
Time to Nut Up or Shut up
 
Hardkore Kidd J's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,803
Hardkore Kidd J has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Hardkore Kidd J has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Hardkore Kidd J has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Hardkore Kidd J has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Hardkore Kidd J has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Hardkore Kidd J has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Vito 22 View Post
I don't think the Yankee offense needs upgrading...but it would be a Yankee move to go after a huge name just for the sake of it.

If Fielder went to the Yankees, I think you could conceivably draft him first in fantasy. 50+ HRs guaranteed.
I actually think Fielder is gonna go to the Red Sox. I mean think about it, Big Papi is now a free agent. I think with Ortiz hitting free agency it's more likely that the Red Sox will either sign Pujols or Fielder. Cause with the Yankees they have some DH'S all ready with A-rod, Montero etc. but, the Red Sox I think it's a different story.
Hardkore Kidd J is offline  
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®