TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-10-2004, 10:50 PM   #13
Xero
He's Here
 
Xero's Avatar
 
Posts: 60,735
Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I hate how the ref "Doesnt see" a face's tag when they DO tag, but when a HEEL team DOESNT tag, it's legal...

I hate how people stay down for minuites for the People's Elbow, then LOSE...

Same w/ the 619...

I hate when there's always a Barbed Wire 2x4/bat or tacks are "conveniently" placed under the ring...

I hate how they dont always show Iron Man Match clocks... You never know when the add a little time to it...

I hate how Austin could drink on the job...

Finally... I hate the brand split
Xero is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®