TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > entertainment forum

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-22-2012, 04:57 PM   #2
jcmoorehead
Blargh
 
Posts: 395
jcmoorehead is "reptacular" (2,500+)jcmoorehead is "reptacular" (2,500+)jcmoorehead is "reptacular" (2,500+)
Dream Theater should be going back into the studio in January so I'm looking forward to what they come up with. It'll be their first album with Mike Mangini actually contributing towards the songwriting so should be interesting.

I also believe that Arjen Lucassen is crafting a new Ayreon album which should be dropping next year. I'm a big Ayreon fan so seeing where the story goes will be great, it's a bit cheesy but that's part of the fun.

Two more which I'm looking forward to, the follow up to Afterman: Ascension from Coheed & Cambria.

And of course Steven Wilson - The Raven That Refused to Sing and other Stories is one I'm really looking forward to, Steven Wilson = genius.
jcmoorehead is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®