TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-15-2004, 11:59 PM   #24
Gone Mad
EL MERO MERO!
 
Gone Mad's Avatar
 
Posts: 4,259
Gone Mad is good (20,000+)Gone Mad is good (20,000+)Gone Mad is good (20,000+)Gone Mad is good (20,000+)Gone Mad is good (20,000+)Gone Mad is good (20,000+)Gone Mad is good (20,000+)Gone Mad is good (20,000+)

HHH was a little cautious. He HAS been stink-palmed before.


Kane: Have a seat! UHAAHAAAHAAA!

HBK: I'm dyin'!!

Kane: Oh,sorry..(removes chair off of HBK)


Hurricane should have taken his own advice: Stay in the back.Always stay in the back.


Lita botches reading.
OR
Lita: I've tried everything. Peeing on the box,yelling at it, and hitting it. Now if I only knew what it was..


Another wrestling-related death,due to roll-up. Even if it was botched by Mr. Orton.


HHH (thinking): I can get through this.. just think of Steph..um..Oh,crap!


Orton: Mustt....Snap..into..Slim..Jim!!


You know you should retire when you decide to take a nap mid-match,and it is not your match.
Gone Mad is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®