TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > entertainment forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2004, 12:17 PM   #1
LK
It's Clobbering Time!
 
LK's Avatar
 
Posts: 5,337
LK has a great deal of rep (15,000+)LK has a great deal of rep (15,000+)LK has a great deal of rep (15,000+)LK has a great deal of rep (15,000+)LK has a great deal of rep (15,000+)LK has a great deal of rep (15,000+)LK has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
I have only seen two non-brittish band, the chillis and Electric Six and most of the gigs I have been to were ace. I have seen Radiohead (the best), Oasis, Feeder, Mull Historical Society and Travis (twice) and each was really good - great. Only bad gig I have been to was Idlewild which was ruined by this s****y support group called Laeto or something like that. They crushed my spirit and I wasn't looking forward to Idlewild anymore. Can't remember much of that gig.
LK is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®