TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-29-2018, 09:50 PM   #11
Mr. Nerfect
 
Posts: 61,634
Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend David View Post
Jesus fucking Christ, I don't want to put up with this bullshit. We had a private exchange and thought we were past this crap. Just because I talk about women, doesn't mean I am not sensitive. If I find something heartwarming, I will go out of my fucking way to say that it is adorable. I am not ashamed of being who I am. Stop with this FFS
I said:

"No worries. It's nothing truly personal. Just the internet. I don't take these boards as seriously as I do my wrestling. I appreciate you reaching out. All the best."

Sorry to personally offend you again. I didn't mean it as such. I obviously don't know you, and I thought the outrageous nature of my comment would speak for itself. Like I don't take it personally when Swiss is going off about Nazis and whatever the fuck bullshit he is. If it didn't and it hit close to home for whatever reason, I'll have you know that I have no evidence.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®