TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-29-2018, 03:26 AM   #11
Mr. Nerfect
 
Posts: 61,634
Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Barrel King View Post
I'd expect nothing less from a white supremacist.



You accuse me of what you do in this thread constantly. You and Smelly Meatball are so far up your asses you actually think you know what I think about shit, but in reality you're both so stupid and ignorant that you barely understand your own assertions.

Major cognitive dissonance on your side of the house over this. You guys are making it pretty clear that you can't even keep track of your own arguments, so maybe stop trying to re-write mine.
Lol, you're such a mess. You keep telling me what I think, hombre. I am describing the things you actually say.

ie: Your point about sociology professors claiming that all cultures are equal. I explained to you what that concept is called and how it is not applied like you said it was

VERSUS

You telling us that we only care because of Trump.

I said "Saudi Arabia is a shit place and the regime is fucked." It is. I'm not saying Saudi Arabians are shit people, or that their culture is bad. I'm talking about the regime and the oppressive effects it has on the people there. Now go ahead and try and twist that into something false you can actually respond to. Or make up that we don't care because of whatever fraction of our discourse you see on a wrestling forum like it represents the totality of our lives.

It's not only logically fallacious reasoning, but it's downright insulting to the intelligence of people on these boards. I'll give you one shot to make an actually intelligent point, and I'll ever set you up with some questions:

1. What evidence do you have that I, and let's keep this to me specifically, only care about this because of Trump?

2. Can you explain why you think the idea of cultural relativism and criticizing an oppressive regime are incongruent ideas?

3. Since we apparently don't know shit about what you think, would you clarify what you mean by "we have the same bias." What exactly is your bias? Because I don't think we mean the same thing.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®