TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > sports forum

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2004, 04:51 PM   #1
loopydate
FIT Challenge Slag People
 
loopydate's Avatar
 
Posts: 13,816
loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I'm thankful that I wasn't at the Palace on Friday night.

Seriously, though, I'm thankful for the 2003-'04 Pistons for playing real basketball.

I'm thankful for Brett Favre, because I'll be able to tell my kids that I watched one of the all-time greats (if not the all-time great by the time he's finished).

Ditto for Michael Jordan.

I'm thankful for the SportsCenter Top Ten (but I'm not thankful for Chris Berman).

I'm thankful for March Madness.

I'm thankful for George Blaha.
loopydate is offline  
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®