TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2005, 03:00 PM   #1
RockNRoll
 
RockNRoll's Avatar
 
Posts: 38
RockNRoll does not have that much rep yet (10+)
I always get a big "pop" whenever I enter a room.

But anyway, does anyone remember when the first piped in cheers took place? The first time I remember piped in anything was in WCW when they first started piping in "Goooooolddbeeeerrrg".

People are sheep. You pipe in "Goooldbeerg" a few times and then they start doing it on their own.
RockNRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®