TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

View Poll Results: Who cares?
I do, I am DEFINTELY interested 6 9.23%
I'm kind of interested 19 29.23%
I don't really care either way 8 12.31%
I think this looks dumb, I don't really care 9 13.85%
I REALLY don't care 15 23.08%
I'm not sure, Let's wait until he shows up and see how he pans out 8 12.31%
Voters: 65. You must log in or register to vote on this poll.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2005, 12:01 PM   #1
Afterlife
So fucking sexy.
 
Afterlife's Avatar
 
Posts: 20,100
Afterlife makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Afterlife makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Afterlife makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Afterlife makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Afterlife makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Afterlife makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Afterlife makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Afterlife makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Afterlife makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Afterlife makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Afterlife makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Afterlife makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Afterlife makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Always450
Charlie Hass is out of a job and they're bringing in THIS CRAP!?!?!?
Charlie couldn't pull off the horns.
Afterlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®