TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > sports forum

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-17-2006, 05:54 PM   #7
sadio8
 
Posts: 1,980
sadio8 is pretty cool (5,000+)sadio8 is pretty cool (5,000+)sadio8 is pretty cool (5,000+)sadio8 is pretty cool (5,000+)
Yep I could do that as well, thanks! Well some of the pennants that I have do not have the hole on top so I was just wondering if tape would be okay ( as in if tape will stick well) or if I neded to use some other type of material! BUt thanks once again!
sadio8 is offline  
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®