![]() |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: QUESTION - Which BRAND do you think is the most PROMISING now that the Draft is over? | |||
| I believe that RAW is the most promising |
|
2 | 6.45% |
| I believe that Smackdown is the most promising |
|
28 | 90.32% |
| I believe that ECW is the most promising. |
|
1 | 3.23% |
| Voters: 31. You must log in or register to vote on this poll. | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#16 |
|
Father of Hinduship
Posts: 21,083
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/wwedraft2008/7505418/
I think that should be the link to the WWE's supplemental draft. Carlito has been drafted to Smackdown, along with -DH Smith -Trevor Murdoch -Viscera! . Can't remember the others. If memory serves me correctly, RAW got Matt Striker and Chuck Pulumbo. Again - Carlito may not be as promising a talent as he once was, but the guy is still a CHARACTER. Ditto for Trevor Murdoch. The guy is (finally) over with the fans, now that he sings. Striker and Pulumbo are ok, but again -I don't consider them to be as 'over' as guys like Carlitto and Murdoch. Again - Smackdown REALLY kicked ass in this draft IMO. |
|
|
|