TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > sports forum

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-11-2008, 12:20 PM   #11
ClockShot
TPWW Fire Pro Champ
 
Posts: 34,002
ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewAllenHanso View Post
FLIP THAT STREET!

I am going to Miss Giambi. I love him. I realize there really is no room for him anymore, but I hate to see him go, he has grown on me.

What is the status on Abreu? I want him gone.

Is Melky going to rebound? If not we are looking at a Matsui/Damon/Abreu outfield, that is shit. Then we let our DH walk.

I have faith in Cashman, but he has his work cut out for him.
Here's the state of the Yankees, Matt.

Abreu is going out. We don't need him anymore. With X-Man in RF, Damon/Matsui swapping between LF and DH. We are in the market for a CF. But it all depends on how much money we got left over. And no, Manny is not the answer

Top priority right now is to sign 2 big name starting pitchers. We're talking either Lowe, Sabathia, Peavy, Burnett. But we can't do jack until we hear from Mussina and Pettitte.

Second on the list is a 1B. Teixeira is the go-to guy, but it all depends on the money situation.

Hope that helps ya.
ClockShot is offline  
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®