![]() |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Test Yay or Nay? | |||
| YAY |
|
15 | 57.69% |
| NAY |
|
2 | 7.69% |
| MEH |
|
9 | 34.62% |
| Voters: 26. You must log in or register to vote on this poll. | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#3 |
|
Shelly Martinez = Ratings
Posts: 23,626
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
I could've sworn you did one of these with Test already.
Anyway, I've always been a Test mark. While his "short hair stuff" wasn't as good, he was a damn good worker and could work a crowd, especially as a heel. His early stuff was great and he should have been a bigger player coming out of the wedding angle but he pretty much got hosed on that. His stuff with Shane was amazing. His ECW run was awesome. I thought he should have been champion and really played off the Impact Player and God's Gift to ECW nicknames. I liked his stuff with Steiner/Stacy, but it certainly wasn't a highlight. His T&A work was good, as was his Un-Americans work. Basically I thought he was the man. Great worker with a lot of untapped potential. Not saying he should have been World Champ, but definitely upper mid-card while maybe challenging for the title at a few pay per views. So a big Yay from me for Test (again). |
|
|
|