TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > sports forum

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-13-2009, 02:45 PM   #8
road doggy dogg
wekasauce
 
road doggy dogg's Avatar
 
Posts: 106,953
road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Yes. I cannot cheer for Philadelphia teams because they have THE worst fans in the world.

I hate fans that are so loudmouthed and cocky about their team. I wouldn't go so far as to say I hate them team because of it, but I definitely find myself rooting against that team more often than not. Even worse are teams that aren't even any good at all, yet have the loudest, most obnoxious fans (*cough* Leafs *cough*). I mean, yeah it's annoying hearing a Red Sox/Pats fan, but at least their team has done something recently.
crossrine
road doggy dogg is offline  
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®