![]() |
|
|
#41 |
|
I'm Mr. White Christmas
Posts: 44,526
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
FALCONS!
|
|
|
|
|
#42 |
|
Guest
Posts: n/a
|
lol I honestly don't think I could have done worse in the 2nd half of those games if I tried.
|
|
|
#43 |
|
Posts: 52,478
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
9 teams remain (+1 if Indy wins MNF) 5 teams eliminated today mostly on GB's loss.
I somehow didnt change my pick to Oakland from Atlanta, but either way I would have advanced. Going with Houston in week 3 vs Jax, kind of a tough week though. Tempted to take Baltimore @ home vs Cleveland but I'll save Baltimore for later. Cant go with GB vs St Louis or Washington vs Detroit..skeptical about Philly over KC and Dallas over Carolina. Last edited by Droford; 09-20-2009 at 10:33 PM. |
|
|
|
|
#44 |
|
Posts: 21,603
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Still in Survival.
Picked 5 wrong this week in Pick Them. |
|
|
|
|
#45 |
|
Posts: 21,603
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Next week took Ravens.
|
|
|
|
|
#46 |
|
I'm Mr. White Christmas
Posts: 44,526
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
took Philly next week
|
|
|
|
|
#47 |
|
Guest
Posts: n/a
|
Come on Indy!
|
|
|
#48 |
|
Donkey Punch Elite
Posts: 9,910
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
fuckin titans
|
|
|
|
|
#49 |
|
Temporary
Posts: 15,621
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
I hate you so much Gertner.
|
|
|
|
|
#50 |
|
Guest
Posts: n/a
|
|
|
|
#51 |
|
Posts: 52,478
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#52 |
|
Posts: 42,765
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
1st place in pick'em!!!!!!!!!!!
|
|
|
|
|
#53 |
|
Guest
Posts: n/a
|
For now. I always start off slow. I'll have my 4th title soon enough.
|
|
|
#54 |
|
Posts: 21,603
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#55 |
|
Posts: 21,603
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Stupid Houston and Bungles winning and Patriots losing hurt me this week.
|
|
|
|
|
#56 |
|
Guest
Posts: n/a
|
Taking the Saints this week.
|
|
|
#57 |
|
Guest
Posts: n/a
|
Kicked serious ass this week.
|
|
|
#58 |
|
I'm Mr. White Christmas
Posts: 44,526
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
I'm doing good in Survival
|
|
|
|
|
#59 |
|
Posts: 21,603
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Dropped to 10th.
Still in survival. |
|
|
|
|
#60 |
|
RIP SABU
Posts: 35,585
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Dammit, if I had left my original pick with Indy for their game against AZ this week, I would have been 14-2 instead of 13-3. Still my best week to date though. Also had Washington picked, fuck them for not kicking Detroit's ass as every other team for the past 19 games up until last Sunday had.
Think I'm like tied for 2nd now, though, so things are definitely going way better than I'd ever imagined. Don't expect it'll last, but we'll see...it should be a fun ride these final 13 or 14 weeks. |
|
|
|
|
#61 |
|
I'm Mr. White Christmas
Posts: 44,526
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
I've just decided to pick every team that plays against the Chiefs Rams or Browns in Survival
|
|
|
|
|
#62 |
|
Posts: 21,603
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#63 |
|
Posts: 42,765
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
37-10 let's go!!!!!!
|
|
|
|
|
#64 |
|
feel the madness
Posts: 11,360
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Only 3 off the lead. That second week killed me in pick 'em. Only 9 wins that week.
|
|
|
|
|
#65 |
|
Guest
Posts: n/a
|
Stima, I was first this past week and it's only a matter of time before I'm back at the top.
|
|
|
#66 |
|
Guest
Posts: n/a
|
I'm 55-24 in College football pick em against the spread. Tied for 31st in all of yahoo.
|
|
|
#67 |
|
President of Freedonia
Posts: 58,383
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
I'm doing terrible
|
|
|
|
|
#68 |
|
Posts: 52,478
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
My horrible picks have me tied for 4th in the pickem.
I probably should have taken the Ravens in survival, stupid Texans. |
|
|
|
|
#69 |
|
Guest
Posts: n/a
|
lol I'm taking Texans this week. I can't see the Raiders beating them.
|
|
|
#70 |
|
Posts: 52,478
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#71 |
|
Posts: 42,765
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
38-10 now, I ain't doin this shit for a livin' Nick - GET AT ME
|
|
|
|
|
#72 |
|
Guest
Posts: n/a
|
|
|
|
#73 |
|
Posts: 52,478
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Texans have the worst Run defense in the league (615 yards and 8 tds in 3 games).
McFadden can beat them by himself probably. In fact, that should definitely be the Raiders gameplan. |
|
|
|
|
#74 |
|
Guest
Posts: n/a
|
McFadden hasn't shown anything yet in his career.
|
|
|
#75 |
|
feel the madness
Posts: 11,360
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
They could definitely beat the Texans via RB by committee. I don't know the injury report, but Michael Bush and Justin Fargas are serviceable as interchangeable RBs.
|
|
|
|
|
#76 |
|
Posts: 52,478
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Which means he's due for a breakout game vs a crappy defense giving up 200 yards and almost 3 TDs a game rushing (most of which is courtesy Chris Johnson's 284 and 3 TDs, but Thomas Jones and MJD both went over 100 yards and 2 TDs as well).
|
|
|
|
|
#77 |
|
Guest
Posts: n/a
|
Jones and MJD are established backs with a better qb than Oakland. If I were Houston I'd stack the line and make Russell beat them, which he's shown that he can barely throw for 150 let alone win a game on his arm.
|
|
|
#78 |
|
Posts: 21,603
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Went with the Bears over Detroit this week.
|
|
|
|
|
#79 |
|
Guest
Posts: n/a
|
Thank GOD I didn't pick the Texans against the vaunted Raiders ground game lol
|
|
|
#80 |
|
Posts: 21,603
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Only missed 2 so far. Would have only been 1 if it weren't for the Cowfags not scoring there.
|
|
|