TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > sports forum

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-19-2004, 10:25 PM   #3
AlphaBean
Happy Inside
 
AlphaBean's Avatar
 
Posts: 18,970
AlphaBean puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)AlphaBean puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)AlphaBean puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)AlphaBean puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)AlphaBean puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)AlphaBean puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)AlphaBean puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)AlphaBean puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)AlphaBean puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by VonErich Lives
I don't think SD takes another QB.. but could be wrong.

I think Detriot trades down and I wouldn't be suprised if Washington goes after a WR, but Sean Taylor would be the smart pick.
Former Pro Bowl TE Byron Chamberlain released by the Redskins?

With a move like that, I smell Winslow...
AlphaBean is offline  
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®