TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

View Poll Results: Battle of the Themes #25 - The Undertaker
First Theme 0 0%
Graveyard Symphony 2 3.45%
Graveyard Symphony #2 2 3.45%
Ministry/Darkside 38 65.52%
American Bad Ass 1 1.72%
Rollin 1 1.72%
Deadman #1 0 0%
Deadman #2 1 1.72%
You're Gonna Pay 4 6.90%
Current Theme 5 8.62%
Other 4 6.90%
Voters: 58. You must log in or register to vote on this poll.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-02-2010, 02:59 AM   #32
The One
Boss
 
The One's Avatar
 
Posts: 17,611
The One has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)The One has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)The One has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)The One has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)The One has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)The One has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)The One has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)The One has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)The One has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)The One has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
American Bad Ass.

Couple of reasons; not the least of which is I am such a mark for Kid Rock. Also, the little girls at the start (which are absent in the demo offered here ) were awesome. And finally, I know I'm in the GREAT minority here, but I HATE Dead-Undertaker. I've always hated "supernatural" gimmicks in wrestling. It does nothing but instantly takes me 100% of the moment when I see lightning, or I'm supposed to believe he's super powerful. Biker Taker, was just a bad ass mother fucker who was big and tough enough to kick anyone's ass. For me, Biker Taker will always be my favorite variation, and AMB my favorite of his songs (though You're Gonna Pay probably captured his "rhythm" a little more).

TOVO Fact: Tovo likes to freeze his chocolate bars before eating them.
The One is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®