TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > entertainment forum

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-17-2010, 11:31 AM   #10
Triple A
Triple A
 
Triple A's Avatar
 
Posts: 133,040
Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Honestly could have gone either way, since I love both of those just about equally as much. Take Offs and Landings was the first album I heard of theirs and the one I have listened to the most and remember immediately "falling in love" with it from the very first track, so had to pick that. Also keep trying to elaborate but sounds so pretentious, but I dunno, all her songs on the first album sound more "innocent"/"simple" or something and I <3 them.
Triple A is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®