TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > sports forum

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-06-2010, 01:01 AM   #7
Aguakate
 
Aguakate's Avatar
 
Posts: 6,350
Aguakate is good (20,000+)Aguakate is good (20,000+)Aguakate is good (20,000+)Aguakate is good (20,000+)Aguakate is good (20,000+)Aguakate is good (20,000+)Aguakate is good (20,000+)Aguakate is good (20,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardkore Kidd J View Post
Yeah, I know. But the Yankees know about the playoffs. Perhaps this is a test they can handle. But, I am also okay if the Yankees don't make it past the first round. I have kind of been expecting that. As long as Rays/ Phillies don't win I'll be fine.

Truth be told I would love either the Reds or the Giants to take the trophy if the Yankees don't. Something tells me the Reds have a better chance then the Giants.
...I'd mark out if the Twins or Rangers won it...a completely different team then we're used to seeing. The Twins haven't won since the Kirby Puckett era, and the Rangers have never won it, I think.
Aguakate is offline  
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®