TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

View Poll Results: Do You Think Jerry "The King" Lawler Will Win the WWE Title?
Yes 26 29.55%
No 62 70.45%
Voters: 88. You must log in or register to vote on this poll.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-02-2011, 11:41 PM   #11
ooTin
The Mr. Hanky of TPWW
 
ooTin's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,625
ooTin is "reptacular" (2,500+)ooTin is "reptacular" (2,500+)ooTin is "reptacular" (2,500+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Bizkit View Post
I don't think they will give him the title. If this was any other time of the year I would say its possible. But not one month before the biggest wrestling ppv of the year. Lawler deserves a win. They could do something like they did with Bret Hart when he won the US title in Canada. Have him win it, then through some twist of events they have a tournament for the title. But sadly I don't think this will happen for the King.
See..... I would be perfectly satisfied with this... I just would like to see King with the title, even if its only 1 night. The man has skill, still wrestles like he is 25, and can take a bump with the best of um. I really like watching him in NWA and I believe that with all his dedication to WWE, he deserves the attention he is getting right now.
ooTin is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®