TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-25-2011, 12:00 AM   #11
Tazz Dan
Y2KoTF
 
Tazz Dan's Avatar
 
Posts: 16,241
Tazz Dan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tazz Dan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tazz Dan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tazz Dan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tazz Dan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tazz Dan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tazz Dan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tazz Dan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tazz Dan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tazz Dan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tazz Dan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tazz Dan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tazz Dan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero View Post
ROFL, just saw the end of Impact with the promo for 3-3-11, CLEARLY supposed to be a rip off of the 2-21 promo. Like, there's no second thoughts about that.

While there's no problem with TNA putting the title on Sting and even pushing him, I completely agree with LC. This is a "LOL HEY VINCE LOOK WHAT WE GOT!!!!!111!1!!" moment. When WWE wasn't even going in that direction! THAT'S why TNA is pathetic. Again they unintentionally push WWE. I'm sure they think it was so clever to do that promo, when in reality it's stupid as fucking hell.

They're also, again, as LC said, marketing to the internet crowd, which isn't who they should be marketing for because THEY ALREADY HAVE THEM! And if they don't, if they're someone like me, I'll tune in when I hear they do something good. When I hear and see this all I think is "why are you doing this?"

They need to A. Market to the casual and potential fans who don't follow the internet and B. Stop living in the shadow of WWE so blatantly.
Dude, let me just start by saying you know how much I love you. But c'mon, lets be honest. WWE DID reach out to Sting, that has been acknowledged. And if Vince had of gotten him, he would have done everything in his power to let TNA know.

I don't have a problem with what TNA has done with this 3.3.11 promo, and if it was the other way around, and we all need to admit Vince would do the same if that was the case, everyone would be saying how hilarious it was for him taking the piss out of TNA.

Good on them for having a win occasionally I say. Am I a TNA fan? No. Will I watch the show? No. But I just feel that no matter what they do, TPWW will always feel the need to hate on them. Cause we're too cool for the company.
Tazz Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®